Anti-Corrosive Tape for Steel Pipes and Piles
BC Petro Tape is an excellent protection tape against corrosion which can be applied to all kinds of metallic pipes, structures, piles in the water and on the land.
Good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts
Applied easy in short time.
No changes in quality between -270°C (-454°F) and +60°C (+140°F)
No cracking, no hardening
Cold and wet surface application available
Creates a solid water barrier
Steel piling/marine structure
- Remove moisture, oil, dust and scale, etc. on the surface by rag, chipper and scraper.
- Thinly coat with BC Petro Paste (0.3 kg/m²)
- Stuff BC Petro Mastic on uneven areas-flanges, valves, cavities and etc.
- Wrap BC Petro Tape with enough tension to assure confirmility to the surface.
- PVC Firm Tape is recommended for the prevention of wrapped BC Petro tape from mechanical damages and for the good appearance of the wrapped items.